Welcome to The Mind Of Christ Slideshow
You might also like the script of this slideshow
- The Mind Of Christ
- Either God or Satan controls the mind.
- The people of God, who have joined themselves to Christ are one with Him, laborers together with God for salvation of others.
- Conversely, Satan constantly diverts minds from Divine to human, that humanity may not cooperate with Heaven.
- Therefore, I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 2 Corinthians 11:3
- Nevertheless, our lives show clearly to which power we yield allegiance. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Matthew 7:20
- Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ. Jesus. God invites us:
- For in Him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power. Colossians 2:9, 10
- Thus Christ is the perfect pattern of a complete humankind for everyone to follow.
- Therefore, Be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that you put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness. Ephesians 4:23, 24
- Thus when you get the mind of Christ: Your will becomes as His will and your character is transformed to be like Christ’s character.
- Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ. Ephesians 4:13
- Therefore, If we are one with Christ,we shall will be Christlike. This is the great power of God.
- For it is God who worketh in you both, to will and to do of His good pleaser. Philippians 2:13
- Christ sends His messages of love and directs the attention of humanity to the nobler world which they have lost from their vision.
- To tell the truth, We speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 1 Corinthians 2:12, 13
- Thus He uplifts our minds absorbed in worldly pursuits and bids us to look into Heaven with an eye of faith.
- Beholding the Divine Model – Christ in you, the hope of glory.
- In Christ is all the glory of the Father and He is the express image of His person.
- Though He came in the likeness of men, He declared Himself the I AM.
- The meek and lowly Savior is God manifest in the flesh.
- Before Abraham was, I AM. John 8:58.
- We all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18.
- Thus by faith in the Son of God transformation takes place in our characters.
- The wisdom of God enlightens our minds and we behold wondrous things out of His law. Psalm 119:18
- Transformation work continues with our conversion by the truth.
- As the Spirit of Christ works upon our hearts we become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4
- Then let it be our effort to uplift Jesus.
- Let the mind be directed to the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. John 1:29
- Furthermore, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of His calling, and what the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints. Ephesians 1:18
- This is the ministry of the Divine Spirit in enlightening the understanding and opening the mind to the deep things of God’s holy Word.
Why Wait Longer?
|Your Creator And Redeemer Longs For You – Take Him At His Word
Learn to trust in God’s love and His power to save and restore His image in you. The Spirit of God is pleading with you to seek for those things that alone can give you peace and rest – the grace of Christ and the joy of holiness. Give to Christ your guilt and fear today. He can satisfy the craving of your heart. Believe the Son of God. He will receive you.
His hand is stretched out still. Why wait longer?