Welcome to Our Only Hope Slideshow
You might also like the script of this slideshow
- Our Only Hope
- Christ is the ground of our hope.
- Nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39
- He is the incarnated God with us and will complete the plan of human redemption.
- Jesus is the Lamb of God, hich taketh away the sin of the world; John 1:29, slain from the foundation of the world. Revelation 13:8
- Thus we are redeemed with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot. 1 Peter 1:19
- Moreover, God raised Him up from the dead, and gave Him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 1 Peter 1:19-21.
- The dearest price has been paid and the greatest sacrifice offered for the human’s redemption.
- For by grace you are saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God. Ephesians 2:8
- Thus God justifies us freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood. Romans 3:24, 25
- This is the foundation of the Christian’s hope – the hope of salvation
- Humans have no power to regenerate themselves. Therefore, Christ is our only hope.
- There is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Neither is there salvation in any other. Acts 4:12
- He took the nature of humans and lived a sinless life in this world.
- Therefore, Christ alone could make atonement for sinners.
- Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in His blood, to declare His righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God. Romans 3:25
- Furthermore, He came to affirm that fallen humanity, through faith in His power and virtue as the Son of God, may become partakers of the Divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4
- But as many as received Him, to them He gave power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe in His name. John 1:12
- The hope of glory
- The mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to His saints:
- Christ in you the hope of glory. Cilossians 1:27
- Christ within is the glory of God – the glorious hope of eternal life.
- Therefore, If we are one with Christ, we will be like Him.
- The new creation
- If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:187
- Christ made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
- Then He humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Philippians 2:8
- All that He might uplift fallen humans from degradation to hope, joy and Heaven.
- He alone can give us a new heart of love for the selfish heart of sin.
- According as His divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness. 2 Peter 1:3
- We shall be like Him; And everyone that hath this hope in Him purifieth himself, even as He is pure. 1 John 3:2, 3
- The hope of eternal life
- It is an infinite gift with no possibility of earning it. As a gift, it must be received by faith and gratitude and praise be offered to God.
- The righteousness of Christ must go before us, then the glory of the Lord becomes our reward.
- Those who here acknowledge God as their ruler, by obeying the laws of His government, will be accounted worthy of a place in His family in Heaven.
- Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14.
Why Is God Trustworthy Slideshow
A Foretaste Of Heaven Slideshow
When The Heart Is Renewed Slideshow
The Ten Commandments Of God – Part 1 Slideshow
The Ten Commandments Of God – Part 2 Slideshow
View more slideshows »
Why Wait Longer?
|Your Creator And Redeemer Longs For You – Take Him At His Word
Learn to trust in God’s love and His power to save and restore His image in you. The Spirit of God is pleading with you to seek for those things that alone can give you peace and rest – the grace of Christ and the joy of holiness. Give to Christ your guilt and fear today. He can satisfy the craving of your heart. Believe the Son of God. He will receive you.
His hand is stretched out still. Why wait longer?
- The Ellen G. White Estate
- King James Bible Version (KJV)