Welcome to Our Faithful God Slideshow
You might also like the script of this slideshow
- Our Faithful God
- God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, if we confess them.
- Only acknowledge thine iniquity, that thou hast transgressed against the Lord thy God. Jeremiah 3:13
- Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean; from all your filthiness and from all your idols will I cleanse you. Ezekiel 36:25
- Therefore, He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confessed and forsaketh them shall have mercy. Proverbs 28:13
- The conditions of obtaining mercy from God are simple and reasonable.
- God is just to His own Law, and yet the justifier of all them that believe.
- God justifies us freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus. Romans 3:24
- It is His will to:
- Cleanse us from sin – Christ gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father. Galatians 1:4
- Make us His children – You have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. And because you are sons/daughters… then heirs of God through Christ. Romans 8:15, Galatians 4:6, 7
- Enable us to live a holy life – A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you…and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. Ezekiel 36:26, 27
- Know therefore that the Lord thy God, He is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with those that love Him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations. Deuteronomy 7:9
- Faithful Creator and Redeemer
- God who made the world has not left it to run itself. He manages its affairs by His almighty power.
- The same God, who so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son for it
- Has not left the purchase of the blood of Christ to the mercy of the adversary of God and people.
- The love and benevolence of God have not ceased. His mercy is still directed toward the fallen children of Adam and Eve.
- God commendeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
- Therefore, we may commit the keeping of our souls to God as unto a faithful Creator and Redeemer.
- The only true God
- This is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom Thou hast sent. John 17:3
- Christ, the true Light, lighteth every man that cometh into the world. John 1:9
- Therefore, trust in the Lord with all thine heart…In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5, 6
- Do you have the assurance that you are precious in the sight of your Redeemer?
- Faithful is He that called you
- Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? Micah 7:18
- We have the promise: If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
- Then, the bottom line is: Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. Isaiah 45:22
- It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22, 23
- To Conclude
- God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of His Son Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9
- He has pledged His Word by His own greatness and infinity that
- He will bestow pardon and peace upon all who will come to Him in the name of Jesus.
- His resources and love are infinite and all in accomplishing His will.
- Those who here acknowledge God as their ruler, by obeying the laws of His government, will be accounted worthy of a place in His family in Heaven.
- Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14.
Why Wait Longer?
|Your Creator And Redeemer Longs For You – Take Him At His Word
Learn to trust in God’s love and His power to save and restore His image in you. The Spirit of God is pleading with you to seek for those things that alone can give you peace and rest – the grace of Christ and the joy of holiness. Give to Christ your guilt and fear today. He can satisfy the craving of your heart. Believe the Son of God. He will receive you.
His hand is stretched out still. Why wait longer?