Welcome to Articles categories page!
Know God – true knowledge about God and His Only-begotten Son Jesus Christ »
Experience God – His love, mercy, righteousness, and other awesome attributes of His character »
Settle into God’s Truth – the way that you cannot be moved with eyes fixed upon Jesus »
Salvation for everyone – with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot »
Victory in Christ – the wonderful possibility of being like Christ »
The three-fold message – light of the world development prior to Christ second advent »
The knowledge of God is eternal life
And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. John 17:3
The priceless knowledge of God has been committed to us through His word. It has not been given to remain a useless possession. We should impart to others the knowledge of the fact that to know God and Jesus Christ whom He has sent is eternal life. We are privileged to place ourselves under the bright beams of the Sun of Righteousness. With this in mind we should invite others to admire His loveliness, dwell upon His charms, and to become partakers of the riches of His glory.
Find out more from these articles:
- The Glory of God in the Face of Jesus Christ
- Creation And The Sabbath: How God made His wonderful works to be remembered
- Judgment And The Sanctuary. What Work Is Synonymous With The Judgment?
- God’s Love Flashcards
- Know God through Bible Q&A – The Everlasting Gospel
- A Personal God Created Man in His Image
- Mysteries of Divine Power as Revealed in Nature
- Know God through Bible Q&A – Fear God
- The Knowledge of God as Revealed in Christ
- The Knowledge of Fools
Browse Know God
Through the power of Christ men and women have renounced selfishness
If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17.
Souls that have borne the likeness of Satan have been transformed into the image of God. This change is in itself the miracle of miracles. The change wrought by the Word is one of the deepest mysteries of the Word. We cannot understand it. We can only believe as declared by the Scriptures. It is Christ in you, the hope of glory. Colossians 1:27.
Happy are they, Jesus said, who recognize their spiritual poverty and feel their need of redemption.
The proud heart tries to earn salvation. Our right to claim heaven and our fitness for it both are found in the righteousness of Christ. The Lord can do nothing toward our recovery until we yield ourselves to His control. Then we can receive the gift God is waiting to bestow. From the person who feels his need nothing is withheld. For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. Isaiah 57:15.
Learn more from these articles:
- How to glorify God: The ultimate guide
- Experience God – The Gift of The Holy Spirit
- How to Walk in The Spirit: The Ultimate Guide
- Experience God: You Are Complete in Him
- How to Walk in The Light: The Ultimate Guide
Browse Experience God
Settle into God’s truth
Do you know what was Christ’s favorite theme? – the tenderness and abundant grace of God. He dwelt much upon the holiness of God’s character and His law. He presented Himself to the people as the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Throughout all you can find here, we want to make plain and tell of:
- Christ’s life of self-denial and sacrifice
- His humiliation and death
- The resurrection and ascension of Jesus
- His intercession for the people in the courts of God
- Christ’s promise – I will come again, and receive you unto Myself. John 14:3.
Thus the truth as it is in Jesus when set home in the soul by the Holy Spirit will help you stand firm and not be moved. For you will not place the maxims, traditions, and requirements of men above the requirements of God. You will not be afraid of being convinced lest you should be converted and be compelled to give up your preconceived opinions.
Discover more from these articles:
- The Infinite Love Of God Awaits You – Amazing And Everlasting
- The Gift Of Repentance. Whom God Pardons He First Makes Penitent
- The Investigative Judgment Of The Professed People Of God – Ongoing
- How to worship God in Spirit and Truth
- The truth as it is in Jesus
- The Law of God is holy and immutable – a transcript of His character
- Protestant Reformation – Christ protested against the formal worship
- The Sabbath of the Lord – an everlasting memorial of His creation
What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26.
Browse Settle into God’s Truth
Victory in Christ
God has called His people to glory and virtue, and these will be manifest in the lives of all who are truly connected with Him. Having become partakers of the heavenly gift, they are to go on unto perfection, being kept by the power of God through faith. 1 Peter 1:5.
Find out more from these articles:
- Christian Character – It Cannot Come To You By Accident
- Victory in Christ – Be Perfect
- Victory in Christ – His Righteousness Is Mine
Browse Victory in Christ
Salvation for everyone
Jesus was the only one who could save rebellious mankind. In Him divinity and humanity are combined. This was what gave efficacy to the offering on Calvary’s cross. At the cross, mercy and truth met together. Righteousness and peace kissed each other.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5
Check out our must read articles:
- How Shell We Escape If We Neglect Christ’s Salvation?
- Salvation Through Christ – The Infinite Gift Of God Received By Faith
- The Best Gift Of God – Open Your Heart To Receive Christ
- Christ’s Atoning Sacrifice – The Infinite Value Of Our Salvation
The three angels’ messages are to be combined, giving their threefold light to the world. The angels are represented as flying in the midst of heaven, proclaiming to the world a message of warning. They have a direct bearing upon the people living in the last days of this earth’s history. No one hears the voice of these angels. They are a symbol representing the people of God who are working in harmony with celestial beings.
Learn more from these articles:
- The Everlasting Gospel of The Everlasting Covenant
- Babylon is fallen – Get to know the end-time messages of Revelation
- Fear God – Read It As Reverence in Duty or Christian Grace
- The falling away is to take place before second coming of Christ
Browse The three-fold message
Last update: November 26, 2018
Steps To Christ eBook
in the Lord.
This book will change your life now and for eternity.
Thank you for stopping by.
May your own experience in beholding Christ helps you find that God is exactly who He claims to be.
Don’t know where to start or need help?
Subscribe to our content »
Find out how to support us WITHOUT donations »
Tell us how we do in your Feedback »
Stay updated for free.
Be the first to get it at your inbox.
We would love to here from you!