Welcome to A Foretaste Of Heaven Slideshow
You might also like the script of this slideshow
- A Foretaste Of Heaven
- We have it as we fully believe that we are God’s children.
- When we were dead in sins, God hath quickened us and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 2:5, 6
- Thus with strong confidence we can call God our Father.
- Moreover, we need Jesus abiding in our hearts.
- Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: His going forth is prepared as the morning. Hosea 6:3
- In realizing His presence by faith, we have a foretaste of the joy of Heaven.
- God has given us the Light and Majesty of Heaven.
- Even in this life He would have us enjoy everything that will ennoble, elevate, and expand our characters.
- For it is His will to fit us for the heavenly courts above.
- It is the faithfulness, loyalty and loving service rendered that brings the divine benediction:
- Well done, good and faithful servant…enter thou into the joy of thy Lord. Matthew 25:23
- This reward of joy does not wait until our entrance into the City of God.
- The faithful servant has a foretaste of it even in this life.
- Heaven begins in the soul
- We respond to Christ’s invitation and in this coming we begin the life eternal.
- Heaven is a ceaseless approach to God through Christ.
- He is more appreciated as heavenly-mindedness increases.
- Finally He becomes the Chiefest among ten thousand…
- The One altogether lovely. Song of Solomon 5:10, 16
- Christ in you the hope of glory. Cilossians 1:27
- Therefore, If we are one with Christ, we will be like Him.
- The Word destroys the earthly nature and imparts a new life.
- Thus, the longer we are in the Heaven of bliss, more glory will be opened to us and more intense will be our happiness.
- Moreover, We all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- Heavenly inspiration will have a part in our Christian experience as drinking of the Divine water of life.
- Thus we will grow unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the foulness of Christ. Ephesians 4:13
- Furthermore, as the Spirit of Christ works upon our hearts we become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. 2 Peter 1:4
- The Lord appeared of old time to Abraham and said: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. Genesis 15:1
- This is the reward of all who follow Christ, in whom :
- are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, Colossians 2:3, dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. Colossians 2:9.
- Contemplate the Majesty of Heaven
- For our sake the Majesty of Heaven became poor, that through His merits we might be entitled to heavenly riches.
- Jesus bore all this, that we might be changed to His Divine image and become the sons and daughters of God.
- Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us. 1 John 3:1
- Our title to Heaven and our fit for it are found in the righteousness of Christ.
- Therefore, Christ bids us: seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Matthew 6:33
- Do you long to hear the voice of the King of Glory?
- Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. Matthew 25:34
- Those who here acknowledge God as their ruler, by obeying the laws of His government, will be accounted worthy of a place in His family in Heaven.
- Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14
Why Wait Longer?
|Your Creator And Redeemer Longs For You – Take Him At His Word
Learn to trust in God’s love and His power to save and restore His image in you. The Spirit of God is pleading with you to seek for those things that alone can give you peace and rest – the grace of Christ and the joy of holiness. Give to Christ your guilt and fear today. He can satisfy the craving of your heart. Believe the Son of God. He will receive you.
His hand is stretched out still. Why wait longer?